Malicious Damage

Whether it is a one-off Graffitti attack, broken glass or doors, an act of vandalism such as your garden wall or fence being destroyed or even tenants damaging your property your insurers will look up this as malicious damage.

If any of these have happened to you you must always report the incident to the police and obtain a crime reference number.

Once you have this number we can then help you by carrying out eme rgency repairs including the boarding of windows, securing locks and/or the cordening off of unsafe areas while we deal with your claim with insurers for permanent repairs.